Video Recording and Upload Instructions for Presenting the Accepted Papers of the Joint Congress on Computational Intelligence 2020 (CCI2020)
Presentation recording tips
- Videos must be recorded in .mp4 format, and their maximum size is 25 MB.
- The maximum duration of the recorded videos is 15 minutes.
- Please use the CCI2020 PowerPoint template to prepare the presentation file.
- Each video frame should have 720 pixels height and 1280 pixels width (HD resolution). To set the screen resolution, right-click on Desktop, select Display Settings, and then choose 720 × 1280 resolution from the pop-up menu. For information on the compatibility of the recorded video with this format, participants can go to the file storage location and right-click on it and respectively select the Properties option, the Details tab, and finally view Video table for Frame Height and Frame Width information.
- The aspect ratio of the slides should be the standard 4:3. For this purpose, in the PowerPoint software, from the Design tab, click on the Slide Size menu and select the 4: 3 (Standard) option.
- To have a clear and understandable voice, the presenters should use a separate microphone or headset and hold the microphone close to their mouth but away from the direct line of mouth to reduce "pops." Avoid using the default built-in microphone on the computer. Furthermore, the environment they choose to record should be quiet and free of echo or noise.
- The presentation can be in Persian or English. The same is true for slide texts. The video to be emailed must have the PaperID.mp4 format. The PaperID is the identifier sent to the authors when submitting the paper manuscript.
- For recording the video, presenters can use webinar software such as Zoom and Google Meet as well as screen recording software such as Snagit and BB FlashBack. They can also add their voice to the slides in the PowerPoint environment and save the slides in .mp4 format.
- Please watch and check the recorded video to check compatibility with the above points and the clarity of the sound and video. A few test presentations are recommended before the final recording.
- If there is a problem in sending the file via email, please use the +989923492767 phone number to send it thru the Telegram application.
Here are some links to instructions on recording a meeting on common platforms:
• WebEx: Video Conferencing - Record a Cisco Webex Meeting
• Skype: Skype for Business: Recording a Meeting | Information Technology Services | Bemidji State University
• Google Meet: Record a video meeting - Meet Help
• Zoom: Local Recording – Zoom Help Center
• Gotomeeting: How to Record a GoToMeeting Session | Techwalla and How to Convert and Open the GoToMeeting Recordings
• Microsoft Teams: Record a meeting in Teams - Office Support
You can also use the two-step method covered below:
• Create Voice Over Power point and convert to MP4
- Hits: 296